Review: Sweety Firefly Blue Uniqso

Hi guys! I have a new circle lens review for you today, I recently had the chance to try a gorgeous pair of blue lenses, always by my favorite shop so far Uniqso, the Sweety Firefly Blue! I never tried this model before, I think it's one of the new models by Sweety, I love this brand and I was sure the quality would be amazing!


As always I received the lenses in a few days thanks to Fedex shipping, I always choose this shipping method to get my lenses in a few days without problems with the customs! The lenses come in this really easy to open plastic box, they're my favorite ones!



Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


I fell in love with these lenses 'cause the color is so vivid and bright, it covers really well my natural brown eyes and the pigmentation is so strong, perfect for a cosplay for sure! The diameter is quite big but the lenses are still really comfortable, my eyes feel totally ok after wearing them 'cause Sweety is an amazing brand and even it's bigger lenses are really comfy! The design is simple and it fits really well a lot of different styles and cosplays. You can get them here




The lenses are so visible and gorgeous, I absolutely love them!

Color ★★★★ gorgeous blue color
Design ★★★★ great design
Enlargement ★★★★ really big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing blue color that covers really well dark eyes
-  great design
- perfect for cosplay
- big diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.