Review: Sweety Bella Yellow Uniqso

Hi guys! How is this newweek going? I started mine with snow :D it's rare to get it in my aerea and I'm so happy to see it, even if it makes really difficult to get out of the house ahah! Today I have a new circle lens review for you, always for my favorite shop Uniqso, I chose a new lovely yellow pair, the Sweety Bella Yellow!


As always I got my lenses without problems with the Fedex shipping, always my favorite shipping method, really fast and no problems or custom fees :D. Sweety lenses come in these plastic boxes really easy to open, they're my favorite ones! 

Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days



I never tried this model from Sweety before, but it's really cute and perfect both for daily use and cosplay 'cause the color is really vibrant and bright, it looks perfect over my natural brown eyes! The diameter is really natural so you can wear them for a lot of hours without problems, they're really comfy as every pair I tried from this brand. Of course they come with prescription and they're available in other colors too (you can check them here). I'm really curious to see them over light eyes too :D if you buy them let me know!




I'm really happy with the effect, yellow lenses are one of my favorite ones over brown eyes!

Color ★★★★ amazing yellow color
Design ★★★★ great design
Enlargement ★★★natural enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- gorgeous yellow color that covers really well dark eyes
-  great design
- perfect for cosplay
- natural diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.