Drink me








Hat Romwe - Wig Uniqso - Dress Goodbye bread - Choker Mourning Boudoir - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

I forgot the last time I took pics for my blog without heels ahah but lately I'm totally into comfy shoes, especially 'cause the weather is not the best right now, I took out this gorgeous pair from Jeffrey Campbell I totally forgot in my shoe closet, you can't see them really well but they have tons of spikes on the back which gives a nice touch to this classic model! I also wore this gorgeous dress I got in the mail from Goodbye bread, they sell so many amazing things, it's totally one of my favorites online shop in this moment :D you definetely have to check it! If you missed my lates wig review (about this cute natural black one) you can check it here, 'cause the quality is amazing and if you're looking for a natural looking wig this is perfect and cheap!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.