Pain









Hat h&m - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Tee Black Sanctuary - Skirt Romwe - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Quanticlo

When I saw this print I totally fell in love, art is one of my biggest passions and I'm so glad I have such a cool print now in my collection. I'm still thinking about cutting it and making a crop top but I don't know ahah do you have any suggestions? I think this kind of print would look bomb over a crop top too! The rest of the look is a basic total black wearing fake leather skirt, hight platform boots and black accessories. I also wore the new Glimmer Veil by Kat von D in the Televator color and it's gorgeous, I never thought I would like a glittery lipstick ahah! I have so many lipsticks in my makeup collection sometimes I feel a bit ashamed of myself!


Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.