Green forest























































Hat h&m - Top Rosegal - Belt Dresslink - Skirt Dresslink - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Windsor Smith

I always try to add some new colors to my usual black outfit and this time I tried a dark green skirt, which is perfect for this season. I didn't have something green in my closet to match the skirt so I tried to make a better coordination adding a gradient grey to green wig for a little match. I'll make a green makeup the next time to coordinate a green item with a similar look, I think it's always great to have a matching color makeup, but I'm always on hurry lately so it's really hard for me to find the time to create strong and vivid makeups like I did in the past, thanks god the nude colors are perfect with almost everything!

7 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.