Lace

04:36































 
Hat h&m - Dress, choker Ghost of Harlem - Tights Taobao - Shoes Jeffrey Campbell - Backpack Even & Odd

Just a cozy but still cute outfit to go out on Saturday afternoon with my friends, I recently bought this amazing backpack and I wore it almost everyday since I got it, it's the perfect size to fit many things without looking like a school backpack, the best thing is it was really cheap! The weather is super nice lately, I hope I can make tons of outfit posts before the terrible italian summer (and with the humid and torrid weather University exams will also come, I'm totally not ready for that!). Yesterday I had a terrible day 'cause I waked up with a really strong pain, my mum took me to the hospital and I spent there many hours in pain without knowing what I had and the medicines were not working. Now I feel better and I'm so happy to see so many people worried for me ;_; I'm really thankful to you all! 

8 commenti:

  1. You look great as usual -.^ Happy to hear you are feeling better! Hope it was nothing really bad?

    http://gyarubaby.blogspot.nl/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much ♡ it was really painful but it wasn't something really bad :D!

      Elimina
  2. I really love it when you wear out this wig! I think it suits you sooo much especially with your style <3 <3 <3

    RispondiElimina
  3. You look really gorgeous! * \ ( ^ o ^ ) / * ♡

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.