Review: iFairy Ruby Red

New review for Uniqso! This time I chose a great pair of red lenses that I haven't try before, it's the iFairy Ruby Red! I'm always really happy to find great red lenses for both cosplays and gothic coords and I'm totally satisfied with this one, but let's go to the review!


























As always I got everything in few days with DHL and the package was perfect! I also got another amazing pair and you'll see the review in the next days eheh! Don't forget to try the "Scan Me" code under your little Uniqso box :D


























Base Curve     8.6mm
Color Tones     2 Tones
Diameter     16.2mm
Replacement Period     12 months
Water Content     55%
















As you can see the lenses are so BIG and bright over my brown eyes, they're perfect both for cosplay and gothic or creepy cute looks! The color is really great and vibrant, I'm sure it will be amazing over light eyes too, but over brown eyes the color blends perfectly and you hardly see my natural color! As I said before they're really big, the diameter is 16,2mm and even their large size they're super comfy thanks to the high water content, after many hours my eyes were still hydrated without using the eye drops. They come with prescription as well, definitely recommended!
















































Color ★★★★ amazing red color that blends really well brown eyes
Design ★★★★ nice and simple design
Enlargement ★★★★ BIG enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy
Pros:
- great design and color
- perfect for j-fashions looks and cosplay
- big enlargement effect
- really comfy
Cons:
- non apt for a daily look
As always you can use the code "vanilla" for a 10% discount! *u* stay tuned for the next circle lens reviews!

5 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.