Review: JSG cardigan by Yesstyle

 I'm sure many of you already know the Yesstyle website, they sell a lot of asian fashions items and it's an authorized retailer of Shibuya 109 ( you can find tons of brands like JSG, GLAVIL, Me Jane, GOLDS infinity and GLAD NEWS) and they provide a wide range of refreshing Japanese designs for young woman. I got the amazing opportunity to choose an item from the the 109 section (my favorite in all the website!) so I picked a lovely striped cardigan from the brand JSG (lots of you surely remember the period this brand was really popular), I was always really curious to try a product from it! I got the parcel in around two weeks without problems, the custumer service is really great and it answers quickly every question, I recommend them for sure!




















































Hat h&m - Cardigan JSG - T-shirt gift - Shorts Tally Wejil - Shoes Cute to the core

The quality is really good, the material soft and it has lots of cute details, I really like the end of the dress with the black asymetric part, the metalic buttons are really cute and easy to close if you want to use it like a dress! I prefer to use it like a cardigan and it fits a lot of different styles. It's really flattering, I'm sure I'll wear it a lot during autumn!





The cardigan is available in white or pink for the amazing price of $26,50 (50% sales), don't miss the chance to get it for this great price! You can find a lot of different discounted items *_* for many different styles! Of course let me know if you like it and my outfit!

10 commenti:

  1. Oh this top is so cool, it was a great pick, I didn't know Yesstyle has so many 109 brands!

    RispondiElimina
  2. So love this outfit! :D

    http://tabachui.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Love your cardigan and the outfit! It's really cool *-*

    RispondiElimina
  4. I really love your cardigan. *w*
    Bai, Shiki

    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    RispondiElimina
  5. Beautiful cardigan, I love black and white stripes.

    www.opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.