Red velvet

04:04
This was the first time I took some pictures with my new red wig I bought the past month on taobao, I really love the shade with different red tones, it's really natural and soft. The skirt is one of the purchases from the past month, velvet is such a nice material I feel kinda stupid I didn't buy something like this before! Now I want it in dark green too eheh.

















































Hat h&m - Blouse Calliope - Necklace Reliquia Arcana - Skirt, tights taobao - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

The best thing is that the whole outfit (except for Litas) is really cheap, so if you want to take inspiration you don't need to buy super expansive items! I'm kinda addicted with sheer printed blouses in this moment, I bought three blouses like this in one month lol, luckily I found them for cheap in local stores, it's really cool when you can find something cute were you live and you don't need to buy online.

26 commenti:

  1. la ho anche io proprio in rosso quella gonna, è vero, un must ^^
    però è coooooooortaaaa

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. ho risolto il problema delle gonne troppo corte mettendoci sempre dei pantaloncini sotto ♡ altrimenti davvero è un disagio continuo ahahah

      Elimina
  2. I love your outfit, it's very nice ^^ And I adore your shirt and tights *3* ♥

    RispondiElimina
  3. I've always loved sheer blouses :D And they are great with velvet skirts ♥ Amazing outfit, you look fantastic dear!

    RispondiElimina
  4. What a nice outfit & wig! Your blouse and skit are cool.

    RispondiElimina
  5. you really suit these colours :) love the shirt
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  6. So beautiful outfit as always! ♡♡♡

    RispondiElimina
  7. I am so in love with your outfit, I love how your hair match your skirt!

    RispondiElimina
  8. Oooooooooh my! This outfit is amazing! I adore the combination of the colors and that wig suites you so well! you look gorgeous! And I think cheap outfits are the best :D

    xoxo The mad twins
    http://themadtwins.blogspot.be/

    RispondiElimina
  9. Your outfit is great!! :) It looks feminine and dark at the same time, I love it!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.