J/F Haul


It has been long time since my last haul post! I didn’t buy that much because I need to save up money for future conventions and little travels (and also for some needed things ahah), so these are all my purchases of January and February! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

I made a Super Lovers order with my friends to split the shipping price, we took advantage of the super cheap prices for the sale so I bought two items I really wanted: the union jack cardigan has been in my wish list for a long time but it was an old collection (two years ago) and luckily they re-added only one for the last sales (maybe an old remainder) and I took my last chance to get it for 50% less! For the same discount I also took this big long sleeve t-shirt from last winter's collection, I really love the print, the mix between white, silver and red is really cute and it’s also super cozy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also made another collective order from taobao this time: I bought Antaina black tea party because my old Btssb heart buckle are almost destroyed so I really needed new flat shoes for lolita, this is my forth pair from Antaina and I’m really satisfied like usual, the quality is very good, I highly recommend their shoes! I also bought a replica of the super famous cat bag from Ahcahcum Muchacha because their bags are totally impossible to find and I needed it to complete some new outfits and to second my cat addiction ahah. 

Photobucket

I also bought two new wigs, a honey blonde rhapsody one and an amo-style one, the quality is  amazing, I fell in love with them, they are super soft and natural! I’ll surely buy again from that shop *v* (but you can find them in a lot of shops, luckily taobao is like an universe ahah).

Photobucket

Some new kreepsville accessories but I didn’t read well the ads so I received only one of each, doh! Luckily I received both horns but I don’t understand why some shops sell only one item when they usually come in couple…

Photobucket

And lastly my new perfume, “Fame” by Lady Gaga! It was a present by my mother, she also loved the scent. The bottle is really special and the black liquid something really different from the usual (it’s also cheap compared to other brand fragrances, I highly recommend it!). If you have the chance try it because the scent is amazing!

That’s all for my haul! I also bought some new cheap make up things but I think you aren’t interested on them ahah but let me know if you want to know something!

( I'm also on Line play now *v* if you want you can add me, this is my invitation code LC-3475-6204 )

13 commenti:

  1. Omg!!!! So many pretty things *-* was a nice haul hun?!

    RispondiElimina
  2. So many pretty things!
    I love the cat bag and I really like the first cardigan too. It's all really pretty though ^^
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you ♥ I'm happy you like all the purchases *v*

      Elimina
  3. the first sweater is lovely!
    I would buy it too *- *
    your new wigs are pretty too! :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you sweetie ♥ I'm glad you like them *v*

      Elimina
  4. The sweaters are adorable! Too bad with the Creepsville accessoires, I wouldn't have thought they would be sold single... may I ask what shop the wigs are from?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. This is the shop >w< http://furuseason.taobao.com/?spm=2013.1.1000126.3 ♥ there are a lot of adorable wig!

      Elimina
  5. Che cose bellissime *_*
    Mi sono innamorata della parrucca boccolosa çOç

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. sono contenta che ti piacciono tesoro *v* ♥ spero che non si rovinino subito i boccoli che sono davvero bellissimi!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.