Party hard


After so many Japan related posts it’s time to recover all the posts about November! Let’s start with a dinner at Grazia’s house, it was my birthday earlier in the same week so it looked like a birthday party ahah! She cooked a lot of delicious food, I only cooked the sweets (chocolate muffins and biscuits)  for our after dinner tea party eheh!

Photobucket

Headbow, skirt, socks Aatp – Jacket BPN – Shoes Taobao - Choker Fernopaa

My outfit! I had finally the occasion to wear my new Vampire Prelude skirt!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Awww they are so cute!

Photobucket

A stupid picture of our tea party, our idea of party hard 8D

Photobucket

The table for the tea party and the biscuits I cooked ^^

Photobucket

The dinner! We ate pasta with tomatoes and bread crumbs and fried cutlet with potatoes, everything was really yummy!

Photobucket

And lastly the presents I received! These items were in  my wish list but I didn’t tell it to anybody so I was so shocked they gave me these beautiful things T_T thank you very much sweeties, you know me very well!
We had a great time, talked a lot, saw Japanese magazines and tried dresses ahah! I hope I can spend another amazing day like this soon!

I have a lot of new posts ready about the lolita fashion show in Lucca, a Lockshop review and a big summary with all my last outfits!

22 commenti:

  1. Hihi, party hard with a blanket and some tea! Your gifts are wonderfull, and how sweet and thoughtfull that they gave them to you, sice you didn't told them about it :D Nice surpise!

    And you looked so beautiful, that dress is wonderfull and you look great in it. ♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ you're always so kind!

      Elimina
  2. Haha I love the tea party photo!
    You look gorgeous, as always. C:

    RispondiElimina
  3. Awww the three of you look so adorable! Looks like you had a lot of fun (^.^)and these kinds of bisquits are delicius, I always buy some when I'm in Italy haha xD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much sweetie ♥♥ I'm so glad you liked the biscuits *_* which italian city did you visit?

      Elimina
    2. Actually, I was never to an italian city (weird, now I come to think about it...), but in summer my family and I often go to the lago di como for camping :)

      Elimina
    3. Lago di Como is amazing! I hope you can visit some italian city asap ♥

      Elimina
  4. all 3 of you look awesome and tea party hard is the best! :))

    there is a giveaway on my blog, participate if you like! :3
    tella's Giveaway~

    RispondiElimina
  5. You look so pretty!!! Red really suits you! :D The girls look adorable too ^^~
    Seems you had fun!
    And food is always mandatory when meeting friends hahaha

    Pretty presents! They are so nice!!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Mi sa che ho qualche foto che ti ritrae al Lucca fashion show... per caso avevi una parrucca rossa e un abito nero e oro?

    RispondiElimina
  7. What a lovely party, your friends are as stylish as you are! And the food looks really yummy^^ It's nice your friends know you so well to get you items you like alot!

    RispondiElimina
  8. You all seems to have a lot of fun and your outfit is wonderful. You got great stuff!

    RispondiElimina
  9. heh,so cute party.Love ur coords and also love this crossed sweater and amazing leggins ^^

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.