Lolita fashion show in Lucca

12:36

On 3 November there was the Lolita fashion show in Lucca! Everything went very well, I think all the girls were very happy about the experience :) the only bad thing was the catwalk, it was impossible to walk good over a carpet that covers the gravel D: I think I walked like a gosling ahah! I only posted some of the pictures I made ‘cause there are too many ahah I hope you enjoy them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



Thanks to all the girls who took part in the event, I hope you appreciated my bad pictures ahah

8 commenti:

  1. Everyone was so pretty, thanks for sharing these pictures!

    RispondiElimina
  2. che foto bellissime!!!!!!! ... cmq .... con quella parra rossa e l'abito dorato fai davvero un figurone!!!!!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Infatti mi chiedevo proprio come faceste a camminare su quella ghiaia, era impossibile!
    Comunque è stata una cosa veramente carina, spero ce ne saranno altre <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. è stato un vero martirio, credevo di cadere ad ogni passo XD per fortuna è andato tutto bene! Sicuramente al prossimo Lucca comics verrà riorganizzata di nuovo ♥

      Elimina
  4. awwwh so wonderful and original coords <3

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.