Daily life + valentine


My daily life is really normal, I study everyday, I meet my boyfriend or I go out with friends, except for some special event or lolita meeting I’m a very normal girl ahah! I went out with Sarah some days ago, the first stage was our favorite manga shop (yes, again XD) then we went to our favorite bar for a hot tea, the weather is really cold in my region in these days, I feel like a penguin! I’m sad about that ‘cause I have a lot of beautiful autumnal clothes and every year the autumn gets shorter ._.
Photobucket
Very normal look, we were in total black ( and we didn’t decide how to wear ahah), sorry if you can’t see my outfit but I’m not satisfied of it ^^’ I would like to improve! You can see my “real” hair, I’m always with straight hair but they are curly… I really hate them, I think they don’t suit me well but the humidity is really high (we live near the sea) so it’s impossible for me to have a good straight style for long time in this season!
Photobucket
The Rilakkuma cover is soooo cute, I want it too but my mobile phone is too old D:! We chose Peach tea, it was long time since my last fruit tea, I always take classic or green ones! Another new…uhm, I bought some little things online these days:
Photobucket
A cute pink riders from mbok, I’m in love with this kind of jacket and I have a lot of outfits with it in my mind! I would like to change my style a bit , I want to add something Kera style in my sweet lolita and in my normal outfits, coordinate black with pastel colors or something like that, I’m a bit bored of usual Lolita style, I love it like the first day I saw it but I would like to expand it to something more personal and strange ( I love sweet lolita but I think it doesn’t suit me well like gothic, so I would like to change it a bit, it’s strange but I’m satisfied about my gothic outfits ahah). I also bought some horror accessories (two eyeball hairpins and a skeleton necklace), when the parcel arrives I’ll make a review ^^ I’m sure a lot of girls are interested in them! Then… I would like to thank the sweet person who made a valentine for me the last week:
Photobucket
I’m so flattered and embarrassed! Thank you very much again for your sweet words ♥♥♥ you’re too too too kind!

2 commenti:

  1. Aww, you deserve the valentine! It's a wonderful outfit ^^
    And I like the things you bought, like the skeleton necklace and eyeballs :p A friend of mine also has those eyeball ribbons. It's cute and odd, which I like ♥ I can't wait to see you wearing it.

    Also, I like to see your own hair, it's so long.! And those curls are pretty ♥

    RispondiElimina
  2. thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ you're always so sweet! I hope to make pics of my new outfits asap!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.