New Vivienne Westwood shoes


My new Vivienne Westwood x Melissa shoes arrived! It's my favorite brand for shoes, I really love the style! If you want to see my Vw (and Melissa) shoes collection you can see it in my pupe girl ^^! I have now 4 pairs (Vw x melissa) and two Melissa pairs!



I hope you like them! I have so many outfits in mind with them :D

here there's a little example of coordinates I have in mind, I've always thought this kind of shoes looks good with gothic, I hope autum to arrive early to wear this new outfit with my divine cross! In this pic I wear also a new pair of tights :P



Thank you for looking!

6 commenti:

  1. Ci stanno da dio sotto *O* sembrerebbe lo stesso identico colore della gonna!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Grazie mille! Credo sia colpa della luce :P in realtà sono due tonalità completamente diverse, ma non è un problema, mi piace anche così!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Oh i love those with moitie gold! I am not a big fan of melissa shoes, used to have a pair and they gave me blisters but i love those a ton!

    RispondiElimina
  4. thank you very much! I'm glad you like them!

    RispondiElimina
  5. these shoes are so beautiful!!! *stares*

    RispondiElimina
  6. thank you very much! I'm glad you like them!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.